- Upload currency icon - this creates the Currency ID
- Create currency - use the Currency ID from above, and provide details on the currency (name, minted on-chain or not, supply, symbol, etc)
- Transfer currency - Currency ID and amount to user ID.
In this section you will learn how to:
- Create & deploy digital currencies
- In-game currency (non-minted)
- Cryptocurrency (minted)
- Manage supply & distribution through our platform
Click "Currencies" on the left-hand navigation.
Next, click "Create" in the top right-hand corner.
Enter the variables to create your currency:
Add the image you would like to use for your token and give it a name.
This is the initial supply. You do have the option later to add to the supply if you so wish.
In Game Currency: Not minted on-chain.
Crypto Token: Minted on-chain.
Once you've added your variables, it will look like this:
Congratulations, you have made your token!
In 2 minutes you've created your token and it's good to go.
Again, with the same methodology as minting NFTs, your currency is not minted until it is sent to a wallet.
Updated about 1 month ago