Longer page here than the server-side one.
TLDR: We'll cover the API options in a second, but;
- They can enter their email,
- They get sent a confirmation code,
- They enter the code they got sent,
- They're in.
Option 1 (easier):
- Log in (password) - Does what it says on the tin.
Option 2 (more secure):
- Send confirmation email - Enter the email and a code is sent to that email.
- Log in (code) - Enter the email and the code that was sent to get the user access token.
Click log in, enter email, get code, enter code, get access:
Updated about 1 month ago